ERS assists operators, policy makers and insurance underwriters respond to emerging environmental risks from new legislation and increasing public awareness of ESG.
Environmental Insurance – Risk Engineering & Loss Control
ERS supports leading insurance carriers appraise environmental risks from industry, energy, brownfield redevelopment, airports, harbours and waste management activities. Our technical expertise enables underwriters to tailor specific insurance programmes based upon the risks present from current operations and historic legacies.
We have advised on over 250 projects globally, including:
- Airport operations in Australia & the UK
- Industrial & waste management M&A’s across Europe
- Rail & road tunnelling projects in Australia
- EPA licensed operations across Ireland
- Brownfield redevelopments in Ireland, UK, Australia & Canada
- Bulk chemical and petroleum storage facilities across the UK & EU